Monday 1 June 2015

TBR: June 2015

June is always a magical time of year, and this is especially true this year for me. June means that my first semester for the year is complete. It means I have two months off to do whatever the heck I want to do. Which, this time around, means reading.

There is nothing quite so beautiful as reading during the wintertime, and I am so excited to snuggle up in bed with a book or six and just read until my heart is content.

I've been in quite a reading slump this semester – so much so that I didn't read anything at all in May – and so I have quite a hefty list of books that I want to get to in June.

  • The Dark Space by Mary Ann Rivers and Ruthie Knox [Goodreads]
  • Saga: Volume 1 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples [Goodreads]
  • Macbeth by William Shakespeare [Goodreads]
  • All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven [Goodreads]
  • The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern [Goodreads]

Of course, this list might be a little ambitious as I'm likely to be working full-time during the mid-year break, but I'm still hoping to power through my TBR and get a lot of reading done.

No comments:

Post a Comment