Wednesday 1 July 2015

TBR: July 2015

The second month of my mid-year break, and the last. I am scheduled to go back to university in the last week of July, and I am hoping to get through a fair amount of books before I have to start focusing on things other than books *gasp*! I know, shocking stuff.

  • The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas (currently reading) [Goodreads]
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (re-read) [Goodreads]
  • Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas [Goodreads]
  • Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas [Goodreads]
  • Saga, Volume 3 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples [Goodreads]
  • Saga, Volume 4 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples [Goodreads]
  • Ms. Marvel, Volume 1: No Normal by G. Willow Wilson and Adrian Alphona [Goodreads]
  • Ms. Marvel, Volume 2: Generation Why by G. Willow Wilson, Jacob Wyatt and Adrian Alphona [Goodreads]
  • Ms. Marvel, Volume 3: Crushed by G. Willow Wilson, Takeshi Miyazawa, Mark Waid and Humberto Ramos [Goodreads]
It's quite a hefty list, but I'm fairly confident about getting through these. Most of the books I've listed are graphic novels, so they'll be a breeze to fly through. I've put these on my list with the intention of reading them in between Throne of Glass books. Those books are long and dense, so they will take a bit of effort to get through, so being able to read a graphic novel between them will help me break up my reading month, and also help prevent against any reading slump that may threaten me.

Let me know what you're planning on reading this month, or if you have anything to say about those I've listed on my own TBR.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment