Sunday 6 September 2015

BOOKISH BIRTHDAY: My Book Cake!

This weekend, I celebrated my 21st birthday alongside my sister's 18th. We were born three years apart (minus three weeks), and so we had a combined celebration with our family and friends. Though my birthday isn't for another week and a half, I wanted to start sharing with you some bookish-related things from my birthday so far. And I want to begin by showing you my amazing cake, perfectly decorated for any bookworm!
My auntie is the genius who crafted this masterpiece, and I am honestly in awe of her talent. When she asked me what theme I wanted for my cake, I never expected her to produce something so incredible. The cake is hexagonal in shape, two-tiered, decorated with book spines around the bottom tier, with a book owl reading a book on the top tier. It is honestly the cutest, most gorgeous cake design I have ever seen (and also really delicious)!
This cake is so gorgeous, and I just had to share it with you. Next week, I hope to share with you my birthday book haul, which I know is going to be fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment